Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24th, 2014 - Friday

For years the words "Thank God It's Friday" have resided the on lips of those that have had a long week, or they just need a day or two off from the hustle and bustle of their lives.  While its true that I have uttered those same words, today, this Friday, is not one of those days.  My neck has decided to flare up again and my arm has been a constant for its level of pain.

I had a fall almost a week ago in which I landed on my arm in which has given way to the fear that I did "crack" or fracture the stupid thing.  It did swell and there was some bruising that was present, and it was my bad arm so I'm not sure if I just aggravated the crap out of it or if it really was broken to some extent.  All I know is that it gave that little extra "special" shot of pain that has exacerbated the whole pain scale.

As for my neck I still believe that the pain that I have in residence there still makes me think that the CRPS has migrated or expanded itself.  I've had those episodes that we all have had whereby it hurts to turn your head and this does have similar symptoms but this has lasted far to long.  I'm not sure what to think any more.

The pain level today is about a 9 - 9 1/2 in the arm and a good 9 1/2 in the neck.  Awesome.  TGIF my rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment